DuPont™ Tyvek® Hooded coverall with integrated feet. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high-density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and anti-statically treated. Silicon non-added.
Recommended for Semiconductor, the pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, cosmetics, optical and electronics.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category 3, Type 5 and 6
- Elasticated face, wrist & ankles
- Excellent tensile strength and durability
- Stitched internal seams to help reduce contamination from the inside to the outside of the garment
- Attached overshoes consisting of garment material with friction-coated sole to provide added slip-resistance
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
- PPE Category 3, Type 5/6
- Antistatic treatment EN1149 -5 on both sides (excluding sole)
EN13982-1: TYPE 5B PB, EN13034: TYPE 6B PB, EN1149 -5: ANTI-STATIC
Size and packaging
- 25 pieces/carton
- Pack size: 1 pieces / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT