DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Sleeve model PS32LA. 50 cm long sleeve available in white and in one size. Adjustable arm opening. Stitched internal seams. Upper-arm in blue-coloured thread for identification purposes.
Specially designed for use with Tyvek® apparel, Tyvek® accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tyvek® garments and accessories are composed of flash spun high-density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antithetically treated. Silicon non-added.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical handling
- Chemical protection
- Certified according to Regulation EU 2016/425 - PPE CAT III
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB [6-B]
- EN 13688: General Requirements
- EN 13034: 2005 +A1:2009 TYPE PB (6-B)
- EN 14126:2003 Barrier to Infective Agents
- EN 1149-1: Anti-static treatments on both sides
Size and packaging:
- One Size: Length 42cm
- 1 pair
- Pack size: 1 pair / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT