The Cleanroom slip-on, safety Shoe is ergonomically designed shoe made from Microfibre upper. This hi-tech alternative to leather is stronger, highly resistant, durable, waterproof - and breathable. The ergonomically designed foot shape provides room for your feet to spread naturally. High-grade materials have been carefully selected to give you an enhanced level of comfort. The outsole is made from a non-slip, anti-static direct moulded single density polyurethane. Includes a steel toe cap.
- Steel Toe Cap
- Antistatic fabric coating anatomically shaped Innersole
- Antistatic direct moulded single density polyurethane outer sole
- Size 1 - 17 including 6.5 and 10.5 sizes
- Ideal for cleanroom and critical environments
- Resistance: Test Method EN344
- BS EN ISO 20345:2011 - Specifications for safety footwear: footwear with specific characteristics to protect the user against injuries that might occur in the workplace.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11 &12
- Pack: 1 Pair
- Price shown is per pair
- Prices ex VAT