Polychem is a red PVC chemical resistant gauntlet with cotton interlock knitted liner. This PVC gauntlet performs well to protect against a variety of chemicals including concentrated acids, alkalis, oils and greases. It attains maximum EN388 score for abrasion resistance and offers good tear resistance, helping to enhance the glove's mechanical protection and durability. It is also pressure tested for ultimate reassurance of gauntlet integrity. The cotton interlock liner provides exceptional comfort keeping the hands cool and comfortable, and its anatomical shape and flexibility minimise hand fatigue. Polychem is available in three different lengths protecting to the top of the arm. Typically used for Chemical Handling, Petro-Chemical Operations, Plating, Metal Treatment, Oil Refining.
- Tough flexible PVC coating
- Incorporates a supportive cotton interlock knitted liner
- Available in three lengths
- Excellent alternative to natural rubber gloves that may cause allergies
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Performs well to protect against a variety of chemicals including concentrated acids, alkalis, oils and greases.
- Excellent Abrasion resistance - maximum scoring Level 4 EN388
- Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE approved
- EN374-1:2003, EN 374-2:2003, EN374-3:2003, EN388:2003 & EN
- AQL 1.5
- 9.5, Length - 14", 16" & 18"
- 10, Length - 14", 16" & 18"
- Pack size: Supplied in Pairs
- Price shown is per Pair
- Price ex VAT