KIMTECH PURE* M3 Cleanroom Masks offer advanced levels of process protection and comfort in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms, with supported technical information for compliance. Ideal for: use in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms; easier breathing with pouch style design and BICOSOF* inner fabric offering greater comfort vs. traditional pleated designs; providing a secure fit, with a gap guard helping to further reduce the risk of contamination. Manufactured in FDA compliant facility. Available as: white, non-sterile, ‘Duck-bill’ style mask, one size fits with headbands and gap guard for neck coverage; silicone and latex free; 50 mask’s per sealed wallet, 6 wallets per double bag, with case liner for added protection.
- Use in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms
- Easier breathing with pouch design
- Inner fabric offering greater comfort
- Gap guard helping to further reduce the risk of contamination
- Recommended for ISO Class 3 (Class 1) cleanrooms and critical environments. Semiconductor, Aerospace, Electronics, Laboratories, Biotech Research Facilities, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical device manufacturing operations.
- ISO 3 (Class 1) Cleanrooms
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008
- Lot traceability
Size and packaging
- L120 x W0.80 x H1.42mm
- 6 x 50 masks with loops / 300 masks per carton
- Pack size: 300 masks / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Price ex VAT